William GroppUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
G2R World Ranking 501st
G2R United States Ranking 310th
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||50,837|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||282|
Awards & Achievements
- 2016 - ACM-IEEE CS Ken Kennedy Award For highly influential contributions to the programmability of high-performance parallel and distributed computers, and extraordinary service to the profession.
- 2014 - SIAM/ACM Prize in Computational Science and Engineering The PETSc Core Development Team: Satish Balay, Jed Brown, William Gropp, Matthew Knepley, Lois Curfman McInnes, Barry Smith, and Hong Zhang
- 2010 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to high performance computing and message passing
- 2010 - IEEE TCSC : Medal of Excellence in Scalable Computing
- 2006 - ACM Fellow For contributions to message passing protocols.