G2R World Ranking
G2R United States Ranking
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations
|Number of Articles on DBLP
Awards & Achievements
- 2017 - IEEE James H. Mulligan, Jr. Education Medal For inspirational education of students and researchers in the theory and application of optimization.
- 2016 - INFORMS Fellow For exceptional teaching and broad dissemination of convex optimization and outstanding research leading to innovative formulations and algorithms for problems across a wide array of disciplines.
- 2015 - SIAM Fellow
- 2015 - Stanford Walter J. Gores Awards
- 2014 - Member, National Academy of Engineering (US) For contributions to engineering design and analysis via convex optimization.
- 2013 - IEEE Control Systems Award For outstanding contributions to control systems engineering
- 2012 - Beale-Orchard-Hays Award
- 1999 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to the design and analysis of control systems using convex optimization based CAD tools.
- 1992 - Donald P. Eckman Award
View other scientists in: