MengChu ZhouNew Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
G2R World Ranking 224th
G2R United States Ranking 151st
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||38,888|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||755|
Awards & Achievements
- 2017 - Fellow, Chinese Association of Automation
- 2015 - IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society, Norbert Wiener Award fundamental contributions to the area of Petri net theory and applications to discrete event systems
- 2014 - Fellow, International Federation of Automatic Control For seminal contributions to the theory of Petri nets and their application in manufacturing, transportation, and web services
- 2011 - Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) for distinguished contributions to the field of Petri nets, discrete event systems, and their applications to manufacturing, transportation, workflow, disassembly, web services, and software design.
- 2003 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to Petri nets and their applications.
- 2000 - Humboldt Research Award for U.S. Senior Scientists, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany