K. J. Ray LiuUniversity of Maryland, College Park
G2R World Ranking 228th
G2R United States Ranking 154th
H-Index & Metrics
|Number of Google Citations||37,755|
|Number of Articles on DBLP||672|
Awards & Achievements
- 2019 - Fellow, National Academy of Inventors
- 2018 - APSIPA Grand Award for Founding the APSIPA, and Pioneering Contributions for the Advances of Signal Processing in Multimedia Forensics, Security, and Wireless Communications
- 2016 - IEEE Leon K. Kirchmayer Graduate Teaching Award For exemplary teaching and curriculum development, inspirational mentoring of graduate students, and broad educational impact in signal processing and communications
- 2014 - IEEE Signal Processing Society, Society Award Influential technical contributions and profound leadership impact.
- 2009 - IEEE Signal Processing Society Technical Achievement Award for pioneering and outstanding contributions for the advances of signal processing in multimedia forensics, security, and wireless communications
- 2008 - Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- 2003 - EURASIP Meritorious Service Award For his activities in re-launching the EURASIP Journal on Applied Signal Processing as an extremely successful forum for the whole signal processing society and promoting as Editor-in-Chief the new "EURASIP Book Series on Signal Processing and Communications"
- 2003 - IEEE Fellow For contributions to algorithms, architectures, and implementations for signal processing